Thursday, September 17, 2020

Custom Graphic T Shirt Design Asap











About:

Hi,

I will design HIGH QUALITY original print ready CUSTOM GRAPHIC TSHIRT Designs.
            
I work with full dedication and attention that your project need and I will bring a creative progress in your tshirt business. 



In $5 you will get:


  • A very Professional & High Quality TSHIRT Design .
  • High print ready file (transparent background)
  • Ai file If needed 
  • Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!
  • VIP priority support 
  • ASAP delivery
  • A Friendly & Communicative Designer


To order this Tshirt design gig you have to provide:



1.Text or Designing Theme 
2.Font (If you have any choice)
3.color of Tshirt 
4.how many color I can use in the Design?
5.Sample (if you have)       



Here is my work sample: https://bit.ly/2Cg43Fk


Please contact with me before placing order .I am always happy to help you.
Thanks a lot for checking my gig!



Please favorite my gig!
 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. No drama and good designer. I gave her some drawings on paper and some explanations and she was good to go. Professional and skilled! Will most definitely will work with her again. Thx Sumi.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Thank you Sumi. You continue to amaze me with your designs and are easy to work with. I am coming back for more.

:

Thank you :)

:

Modifications met expectation




No comments:

Post a Comment