Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Create 38 Mock Ups Of Females In Tee Shirts And Hoodies











About:

Female Mockups only - Choose percentage of mix. . . Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic models



IMPORTANT: THIS GIG IS NOT OFFERING T-SHIRT DESIGNING.



This is Tee shirt Mock ups only 

Send me your existing design/Design in JPEG / PNG /PDF format



About Me: I am a mature,retired Vet, doing this gig to supplement my Army retirement pay. 



My services: 



  • limited revisions to your satisfaction. I will work with you on the shirt colors
  • Creative designs featuring all female models .
  • High resolution 300 dpi 
  • JPEG, PNG, SVG, PDF format file. 
  • Transparent background is one of your choices
  • Easy communication - Born and raised in Texas
  • 100% Money back guarantee.
  • Send me model mix percentages - Black, white, Asian, and Hispanic models
  • Send samples or html codes of any special colors you want


Thank you so much for visiting my gig, I will do a great job for you.



Cheers

Russell

Reviews


:

great work quick response

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment