Saturday, September 12, 2020

Create Illustration Or Tshirt Design For Band Or Brand











About:

I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for bands (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.



I offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .tiff, .jpg .psd files at commercial use!



I offer: 

i will make illustration with manual drawing and finishing/colouring with adobe photoshop

-JPG mockup

-PNG transparent printing file

-PSD file



Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea!

Reviews


:

Amazing artwork - went back and fourth with me to make sure I was happy with the final product! Would use again

:

Sabdatinta is a very talented artist, and was very patient with my detailed requests.

:

Amazing work! Response time was quick delivery was fast it was great working with you.

:

Seller worked exactly as advertised. Delivered the design to specs in the time agreed upon. And of course, the design truly turned out fantastic! Highly recommend!

:

Great seller, used a few times with no issues. Great artwork too.




No comments:

Post a Comment