Monday, September 28, 2020

T Shirt Design With My Cartoon Style











About:

I will do t shirt design with my cartoon style, anime, or etc.



READ THE DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGES AND WHAT THEY INCLUDE

We’re professional t-shirt designers and we do merch for anything.

We offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for your bands or brands.

We offer original, custom & high-quality Designs! Print-ready high resolution .png, .jpg or .psd files at commercial use! 

If you need vector file (AI) or (EPS) we can do that with additional +$50 for the vector source files.

- THIS PRICE PACKAGE IS CONTENT FOR JUST 1 DESIGN-



ps: if you wanna have a good price, contact me for (min) 5 designs. we can discuss about the quotation.

Please contact me before ordering to set up details of your idea!



Notes:

You have to be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at the early stage. So that we're on the same page. 

If you need changes- THE SKETCH PAGE is the only stage We will redraw or add things.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Would recommend. Checked with me every step of the way to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome and made changes happily. Also finished before expected deadline .

Seller's Response:

thanks so much for having us buddy, looking forward to working with you again soon 😁🙏🏻

Seller's Response:

He literally took pieces of my ideas and put it together so well! I love everything about this piece. 5 stars I definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

thanks so much for having us buddy, looking forward to working with you again soon 😁🙏🏻

Seller's Response:

I don't have enough word to describe the work of Sasongkoanis, I would highly recommend. Thank you so much for your patience




No comments:

Post a Comment