Monday, September 7, 2020

Awesome Trendy Custom Mug Design Within 6 Hours











About:

If you want professional creative graphic designs for your business which you can use on Coffee mugs also T-Shirt, Glass frames or any item you want to get printed, you have come to the right place.



My Portfolio Here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmx8NUuQ



You will get In This Gig:



  • Fast respond to inquiries
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Easily Editable Source file
  • 3000x3000px, 300DPI 
  • Transparent Background PNG file, ready for print
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee     



Basic Package Include ($5):


  1. One Simple typography style design
  2. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG


Standard Package Include ($20):

  1. 2 Eye-Catchy typography style design
  2. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG
  3. Print Ready Source File

  4. Commercial Use
  5. Free Mockup


Premium Package Include ($30):

  1. 4 Eye-Catchy typography style design
  2. UNLIMITED Revisions & Concepts
  3. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG
  4. Print Ready Source File

  5. Commercial Use
  6. Free Mockups with Models


PLEASE SEND MESSAGE AND DISCUSS REGARDING YOUR DESIGN CONCEPT BEFORE PLACING ORDER.



Thanks for visiting my gig! 

Reviews


:

super easy, he understood everything i wanted and I felt like my design was pretty complicated to try to phrase into words. Somehow he deciphered my vague description with ease. Really happy with the work.

:

Shanto did a fantastic job with the information that I gave to him. He was fast and creative which I liked a lot. I look forward to working with him in the future.

:

Fast and reliable, very good service and sorted me out with any enquires I had would recommend if you like the style! More than happy to do more business in the future

:

The seller is Amazing . Can not believe how great he is. You must hire him It looks better then I thought. I just gave him a slight idea and a few words and created a master piece

:

Seller is very fast and talented. He completely understood what I asked for. Four great designs with no need for revision. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment