Sunday, September 13, 2020

Design Bulk T Shirts For Merch And Pod Business











About:

Hi Fiverr Client!

I'm a professional Graphic Designer with over 04 years of expertise in T-SHIRT DESIGNS. I specialize in Bulk Trendy T-shirt designs provided with your Quotes. I also do custom T-shirt packs in bulk that you can use or sell on Merch by AmazonEtsy, Redbubble, Teespring, or any other online stores.



What do I deliver?

  • T-Shirts in Bulk (Typographic, Cartoon, Animated, Design)
  • High Resolution 300 DPI (Print Ready file)
  • Source file (ai, pdf)
  • T-shirt Mock-Up's 
  • 100% Commercial Rights

  • 4500 by 5400 pixel 

  • PNG's and JPEG's



Note:

  • I  do not design trademarked, licensed images or text


I'm at your service. So feel free to place an order now.



Have a great day :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication. He was willing to do revisions. Satisfied with the final designs.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with junaid566 on this order! They were punctual and responsive with my questions and took the time to make sure they had an idea of what product I wanted. They delivered a beautiful design and I couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely use them again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Great services and Communication. Work during the whole process was very professional & excellent

:

Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment