Saturday, September 26, 2020

Create Original Designs For Your Pod Business











About:

Hello, you are looking for a designer to create your t-shirt designs for your pod business, don't hesitate to contact the right person, I have several years of experience in print on demand and I manage my own pod business so, don't hesitate to contact me.


For only $10, I'll offer you:
✔5 designs t-shirts
✔source file
✔HD png files ( ready to upload for your pod business)  
✔unlimited revisions 
✔100% satisfaction guarantee


To get start i will need you to provide me your requirement or niche of your choice.


If you have any questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to answer you.


*Ps: I don't do hand-drawn graphic.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with, the seller went above and beyond with the designs I am very pleased with the final products. communication is great and the designs were delivered on time. thank you

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot for your feedback =)

Seller's Response:

It was great, exceeded my expectations, I will definitely love to work with this seller again, Thanks for the great design I just love them all =)

Seller's Response:

I'm glad that you loved, thanks a lot !

Seller's Response:

very professional, great communication, great designs. will definitely use again. thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment