Sunday, January 31, 2021

Custom T Shirt Design And T Shirt Illustration











About:

Are you tired of stock and already used images ? 



CONTACT me now and order your own illustration , your own piece of art for your merch!



I am a digital artist and graphic designer with long years of experience.

My passion and love is to draw and paint and create awesome designs with my illustrations for t shirts ! 



This gig is dedicated to clients who needs new and custom designs/art for their T-Shirts .



We will make together art from Scratch to the END ! And we will come with awesome looking top quality design for your Merch .





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER ABOUT DETAILS !







PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!

LETS MAKE ART TOGETHER! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As I was a first timer using Fiverr I was a little hesitant. I reviewed lukovic1991 profile and reached out to him. He made the process easy and his skills are fantastic. New to Fiverr? Try lukovic1991!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot mate ! You are welcome !

Seller's Response:

I'm not going to lie, this is by far the best design ive ever purchased, absolutely amazing, I highly recommend this service. above and beyond communication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot mate , you are welcome anytime !

Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend lukovic1991. I used him on a project to create many permutations of designs for a streetwear brand (including t-shirt, hoodie, and hat designs). He was incredibly responsive and easy to communicate with. He even stayed up late into the night iterating on designs with me. He delivered more than I was asking for at a great price. He did a great job adding his own flavor to the designs, even when I wasn't overly descriptive in my communication. I will absolutely be using him again, and I would highly recommend his design services, particularly for apparel designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment