Sunday, January 24, 2021

Be Your T Shirt Designer High German Design Quality











About:

German designer with high quality standards!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!



Mainly I am self-employed as a graphic designer and now offer my services in textile design on fiverr.



I work with passion and precision on designs on the topic of your choice!



You may use all designs for commercial purposes! Please feel free to contact me! I make you a good offer and always deliver on time!

I particularly like topics such as:



Chess

towns

bowling

dart

funny sayings

space

astronauts

alpacas



I look forward to helping you with your project!

Sincerley

Martin Sutter

Reviews


Seller's Response:

absolutely incredible to work with! listened to all of my wishes! kind, patient and fluent! excellent and quick response! goes above and beyond to work with you! I will be a repeat customer!!! Thank You!

:

Thank you very much! I really enjoy working with you!

:

Thank you Martin for being patients with me. You did great. I'm Looking forward to have more projects with you.

:

Top Mann immer wieder gerne

:

Schelle Umsetzung und schnelle Gestaltung bin sehr zufrieden




No comments:

Post a Comment