Friday, January 15, 2021

Cool Custom T Shirt Illustration Design For You











About:

Please contact me first and discuss your idea with me before placing an order to this gig to avoid cancellation, delays, and a negative rate to this gig.



I will deliver the final piece in the high-resolution JPG and PNG format, also for Micro package and Mega package, I will provide a layered PSD file so you can edit it by yourself if you change your mind later on.



NANO Package $10

  1. 2 Days Delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution JPG and PNG file format. 



MICRO Package $30

  1. 3 Days delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution JPG, PNG and PSD source file format.
  4. Commercial use



MEGA Package $60

  1. 5 Days delivery
  2. 1 Revision
  3. High-resolution
  4. Enhanced details
  5. Commercial use





Please contact me first for the best assistance and discuss the best possible visualization or extra gigs services.



Thank you.







Reviews


:

maybe another time I will work with he is well in his work

:

From all the vendors I reached out, Affan2fly was the most helpful from the beginning. He took the time to ask questions right from the get go to make sure we started on the same page.

:

Have used the seller on many of occasions. Always meets deadlines as well as providing exactly what I was looking for

: :

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment