Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Any Type Custom Shirt Design With Unli Revision











About:

Are you looking for a professional tee designer? YES! You are on the right GIG! :D



WHAT WILL YOU GET:

  • I will offer you 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied.
  • Not only that, I will grant you REAL UNLIMITED REVISION until satisfaction.
  • FREE MOCK UP DESIGN - This is not an ordinary mock up design. I will create HIGH QUALITY mock up for commercial use and advertisement. You can see my photos above for samples. Additionally, you can choose any apparel you want.
  • HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE and SOURCE FILE with sharper and accurate pixels ready for shirt printing.
  • 24 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY or LESS
  • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION  :)



If you are looking for an awesome t-shirt design. You are in the right place! Order a GIG now! :)



Feel free to message me. Have a good one. Cheers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mark was very responsive and even follows-up on me. It helps a lot that he goes beyond what he's supposed to do. He's good at designing, bring him all the ideas you want and he'll do it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Happy to help. :)

:

this man is awasome, he did me an excellent job, more than i expected, fast communication, fast delivered. don't hesitate to work with him.

:

Mark is very professional. Good with detail. I will definitely use him again.

:

Thanks for great designs! Will hire him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment