Sunday, January 17, 2021

Create Unique Popsocket Designs For Merch By Amazon











About:

Hello there,



This gig is for creating popsocket designs for Merch by Amazon. 



Depending on the package you order, you will receive 5, 25 or 100 popsocket designs ready to be uploaded. I will gladly help you with keywords and trademarks.



I can either transform your already made designs or create new ones from scratch. All graphics I use are either my own or royalty free, let me know if you need links to graphics used.



Source files are not included.



All files will be delivered as PNGs, ready to be uploaded to Merch. 



When ordering, please provide all details I could need - graphics you want to be used, if you want images with or without background, style you want me to follow etc.



Please note: I do NOT take responsibility if you order a design that does not comply with Amazon policy. 



Reviews


:

Awesome and over satisfying work!

:

Awesome designs as always!

:

Very timely and great quality

:

As always, great service, quick turn around time. quality designs, much appreciated! I will certainly be back

:

Awesome seller the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment