Sunday, January 3, 2021

Design Merch And Album Covers Or Any Art For Your Band











About:

I will design your band's logo, t shirt designs, album artwork, gig/tour posters and anything else you may need to take your music to the next level!



Note: I retain some basic rights to display, distribute, and reproduce the images in regards to my personal portfolio of works. Otherwise the work is yours to do with as you please.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You can tell by looking at the work that they've put out that there is a unique sense of artistic vision. I looked at several different designers and really liked the work that Jlopez had on here. I described my concept for our album art, kind of a wacky idea, and he not only did it justice but exceeded my expectations. His revisions were lightning quick, and it just kept getting better. I love the street art style. He ads a unique touch that worked perfect for us. Thanks, man!

:

I looked at probably 50 other peoples work before I came across this guy. His work instantly made an impression and I decided to go with him. He is fast, has very good communication skills, and is genuinely a nice guy. I feel like I had a lot of requests and he kept delivering. Awesome guy. 10/10 will come again.

:

Thanks man!

:

He worked well with my ideas, and inspiration pics I sent him along the way, even when I ask for changes, I was able to send him an example of what I was talking about and he delivered with every change! Def would recommend him to others.

:

My guy came through in the clutch! Exactly what I had in my head but my man had the TALENT to bring it to life. Definitely will be coming to you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment