Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Make You A Customized Shirt In Vector











About:

Do you wanna put a face,a picture, vector drawn picture or a text on your shirt or a hoodie? But the stores that make them can't make you the one you desire or they charge too much? NO PROBLEM. YOU'VE GOT ME! :D



I will reply as quickly as possible - Only not when I sleep coz apparently sleep is important (so they say..).



When making an order tell me as much as you can about what kind of shirt you want. Send me examples of what kind of design you want. The more the better.

Then I will draw your idea as FAST as I can, so you will see my suggestions. Then we will compare yours and mine and then we can go work on your desired design. (proof in my BIO on why so fast :P) 

I want your shirt to be as you imagined. And I would do my best - as I did when I was making my own.



If you want to see more, you can go jump on Instagram and search for @MarshmallowTheCar. I mostly designed hoodies for my car, because I wanted to wear them on car meets with my cars name and desired sponsors :D..but you will see what I can do hehe.



Can't wait to hear from you :D



Sean

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Sean is an absolute breeze. He's very communicative and attentive. Had no issues understanding what I had in mind and delivered a superb design for my shirt. I loved the end result. Certainly would work with him again.

:

Thank you :D I loved working for you! Can't wait for the next time Sean

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment