Saturday, January 2, 2021

Make A Awesome Cartoon Illustration For Your Clothing Brand











About:

Hello, everyone

welcome to my first gigs page.

here I will explain about my gigs ;



# One only premium :

  1. 1 or 2 design consept
  2. Simple or complex color/illustration
  3. Source file
  4. High Resolution
  5. Double-Sided
  6. Commercial Use
  7. Max revision 7x

___

Extra Services :

  1. Extra fast delivery ( 1 day ) = + $ 20
  2. Additional revision (for revice have exceeded the limit) = + $ 10
  3. Additional design concept = + $10



Do not hesitate with me, at affordable prices I am ready to serve you :)

just send me a message, let's go over how to come up with amazing work for you.

I'm always ready to help you :)



Best regrats, BEJO

Reviews


:

yllvvdsrdr is both a very talented artist and a pleasure to work with. They have been very cooperative throughout the whole process and delivered a product that I am very satisfied with. I would highly recommend working with yllvvdsrdr.

:

The Seller brought my idea to life. They communicated well with me and made the corrections or edits that I requested all in a timely manner. I will be doing more business with them in the future.

:

From start to finish this design came out exactly how I wanted! Would highly recommend and will be using for future use.

:

Great work

:

great artist




No comments:

Post a Comment