Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Design T Shirt Prints, Trendy And Colorful











About:

Hi! I am Marula, a professional graphic designer and t shirt design expert. I have more than 5 years of experience in prints for t shirts, hoodies, shirts and all kind of clothes in one of the most popular brands of Argentina.



I will design for you custom awesome colorful and trendy t shirt prints, with the theme that you want. I design prints with typography, photos, geometric forms and simple illustrations, like the examples that you san see on this gig. 



You will get:

  • High Resolution Designs (300 DPI)
  • Free for commercial use
  • PNG (with transparent canvas) and JPG files
  • Source file (AI / PSD)



I only need from you some examples of stamps that you like, the theme and the fabric color of the stamp that you need.



If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for your interest! I hope we can work together!



♦ PLEASE CONTACT ME TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASE! THANKS! ♦

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazed by the work. The design is stunning and vivid and so much better than I ever hoped! This was my first order on Fiverr, and I am so impressed by marulamolina. Will be ordering more designs and I'm excited to work more with this artist. 100% recommend!

:

I'm very pleased with her work. She's great with time and understanding. This is who I come to when I need some designs done.

:

Wonderful to work with, will be back!

:

Great work. Quick delivery. Would highly recommend!

:

Nailed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment