Monday, February 1, 2021

Merch Design For Your Band, Brand Or Company











About:

I wanna do your merch design for your band or brand!

I've worked with several pop punk bands like The Ataris, Can't Bear This Party, The Fight Night among others.



Basic gig: you can pick one of these pre-made designs, asking if they're available and i will put your band or brand name on it.



Standard: I will do a hand drawn and vectorized image for you but texts will be fonts or can be hand drawn text if the imagery is more simple.



Premium: Everything is custom made for you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I LOVE it!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for everything brother!

Seller's Response:

Great Work, really pleased with everything!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot brother! enjoy it =)

Seller's Response:

Great Job, really nailed what i was looking for. I highly recommend working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment