Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Bulk T Shirt Designs For Teespring, Merch And Printful











About:

Welcome Here



I am offering Bulk Tshirt Packages in Less Prices.

Note: All the Designs will be Self Made and High quality (4500x5400) 300DPi



Packages Comparison.



Basic Gig:

In Basic Gig I Provide High Quality 10 Designs for Commercial Use, 

If you want to buy source files for the Basic Gig, Please choose the 10 Source files gig Extra option



Standard Gig:

In Standard Gig I Provide High Quality 30 Designs for Commercial Use, 

If you want to buy source files for the Basic Gig, Please choose the 30 Source files gig Extra option



Premium Gig:

In Premium Gig I Provide High Quality 100 Designs for Commercial Use, f you want to buy source files for the Basic Gig, Please choose the 100 Source files gig Extra option.



Thanks For Reading Carefully



Contact me before placing an order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment