Sunday, January 31, 2021

Create Tshirt Design Based On Your Idea











About:

Hello Buyer,



I am professional graphic designer. I can create any type of t-shirt design based on your idea. I will provide you any design and  any type of t-shirt deign, vector tracing,  poster, logo and photo editing service. 

 I am new in fiverr but I have lot of experience on designing. You can trust on my experience. 



I Provide You :



  1. Creative and exclusive design based on your idea.
  2. High resolution print ready 4500x 5400 pixels PNG file.

  3. Editable source file : AI, PSD, PDF, EPS as you like.
  4. Unlimited revision until you reach your vision.

  5. 100% commercial right of design.


  You Can Trust me, 

  Just Order me. I am always ready to help you

  Thank you for visit my profile



    Best regards

        miju15

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment