Friday, January 29, 2021

Awesome Trendy Custom Mug Design Within 6 Hours











About:

If you want professional creative graphic designs for your business which you can use on Coffee mugs also T-Shirt, Glass frames or any item you want to get printed, you have come to the right place.



My Portfolio Here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmx8NUuQ



You will get In This Gig:



  • Fast respond to inquiries
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Easily Editable Source file
  • 3000x3000px, 300DPI 
  • Transparent Background PNG file, ready for print
  • Fast communication
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee    



Basic Package Include ($5):

  1. One Simple typography style design
  2. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG



Standard Package Include ($40):

  1. 4 Eye-Catchy typography style design
  2. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG
  3. Print Ready Source File
  4. Commercial Use
  5. Free Mockup



Premium Package Include ($80):

  1. 10 Eye-Catchy typography style design
  2. UNLIMITED Revisions & Concepts
  3. Hi-Res JPEG & PNG
  4. Print Ready Source File
  5. Commercial Use
  6. Free Mockups with Models



PLEASE SEND MESSAGE AND DISCUSS REGARDING YOUR DESIGN CONCEPT BEFORE PLACING ORDER.



Thanks for visiting my gig! 

Reviews


:

They EXCEEDED my expectations and created designs that were even better than the concepts in my head. I sent the request in Friday night, got the designs Sunday morning. I would definitely recommend!

:

I came back to Shanto for an additional version of a design he made for me. We worked out our own deal for the project and he came through with Two fantastic versions of what I asked for. The whole process took less than a day. Highly recommend!

:

He did a really great job on my design. Even switched it around for me and its 100% awesome. Can wait to test it out in my etsy store! <3

:

Very quick work!. He enhanced the ideas I had and made them look better. I was very pleased with the finished product. I will definitely continue using him.

:

Got seller to do 4 mug designs and it came out great. Very responsive and quick to reply. It was also easy to communicate with him what I wanted in terms of revision. Happy with the work quality and would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment