Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Create Custom Amazing Tshirt Design











About:

Hi Dear,



Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place. I will design custom amazing t-Shirt design with your idea our i will give mine. ( ٍVintage t-shirt are Available)



Also i can draw any kind of graphics, and if you have a image and you want to turn it into a nice design ready for tshirt printing, i will be happy to do that. 



In my gig, i can offer all the types of the files that you will need for a good results in printing. i can offer the PNG files high resolution and also the vector files are available (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF...) 



"THE BASIC PACK" (10$) does not contains graphics 



Thank you so much for visiting my gig

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivery one day later than expected, but he did communicate clearly. The design was nothing to write home about, not as stylish as the ones shown.

Seller's Response:

We are so sorry about the delay we explain to you we had some technical issues, about the design we did exactly what you asked, if you didnt like it you could request a revisions and we will be happy make it again. Thank you so much for your order and we are sorry again about the delay.

Seller's Response:

I have used mrhalloumi for multiple projects - honestly I don't even look at anyone else anymore - just go directly to him. It is usually perfect the first time, and if I need any tweaking - I tell him, he does it, and then it is perfect. Just stellar work, and completely hassle-free!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order!

Seller's Response:

This is my second time back. Again I am impressed with the turn around time, artwork and he even tossed in a surprise on this one that fits so well with the image. Love it! Will be back again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment