Thursday, January 7, 2021

Create Awesome Custom Mug Design











About:

mug design * coffee mug * mug * typography * quote design * coffee mug design 





Looking for mug design?

I'm here to provide you typography or custom coffee mug designs ready for printing or PRINT ON DEMAND (POD) business on Teespring, Gearbubble, Shopify, Merch by Amazon, Spreadshirt and Similar Platforms.



I have worked a lot at this field, You can see some samples of my previous work here: rebrand.ly/ahadmugsample



My Services 



Basic Package:



  • 2 mug work
  • all the files you want
  • unlimited revision
  • high resolution
  • commercial uses
  • free mockup


Standard Package:



  • 4 mug work
  • all the files you want
  • unlimited revision
  • high resolution
  • commercial uses
  • free mockup


Premium Package:



  • 6 mug work
  • all the files you want
  • unlimited revision
  • high resolution
  • commercial uses
  • free mockup


Note: If your requirement doesn't match my packages please feel free to contact me.



ORDER NOW!



coffee* quote * custom * Printful * typography * teacup * POD * Vintage

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ahadali5 did a great job with my designs. He responded promptly to my messages, made adjustments to my requirements and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

His work was awesome I cannot be happier with the work. This is my first time with mugs. I gave him six designs the text and what I was looking for. He found the perfect images from my description of what I wanted. Use him for your next gig you will be happy. He had a few clarifications and waited for my reply instead of making something up. That was very important to me.

:

Thank you so much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment