Friday, January 29, 2021

Create Custom Animal Illustrated T Shirt Design











About:



The reason why my gig is different than others are:



- ORIGINAL DRAWING only, start from sketch and never using stock design

  - REAL QUALITY , using original work on portfolio. No fake samples

- 100% money back guarantee if you not satisfied

 - AMAZING ILLUSTRATION





What will you get from my gigs?



  - UNLIMITED revisions

 - Extra FAST delivery

- t shirt mockup preview with amazing background

 - commercial use





I will always keep you updated during process



  - After you order i will make sketch within 1 or 2days and show you to get your feedback

  - If you want to request modification, please feel free let me know

  - After the sketch is fixed, i will continue the process of vectoring, coloring and finishing





Feel free to communicate your idea. i'll turn your idea into an awesome illustration! 

Reviews


:

Great work speedy delivery, he really created something better than I imagined, somthing that will pop out the I image and just might grab you never to be seen again. Great work. Five stars

:

Thanks bro I love your work and designs. Glad to see you back.

:

Love this shirt my favorite so far

:

Thank you so much

:

Thanks you a savior




No comments:

Post a Comment