Sunday, May 3, 2020

Layout Your Jersey Designs Intopatterns For Sublimation











About:

CUSTOM SPORTS APPREL PRINT READY FILES FOR SUBLIMATION



I will Digitally Layout your Custom Sports Apparel Designs into PATTERNS/TEMPLATE Print Ready format for Large scale Sublimation Printing. Its really great if you leave a message before to place order, so we can discuss everything before to start to avoid any kind of confusion later on. I respond to questions promptly, so feel free to contact me.



For Complex Designs: Please contact me first before to place your order to confirm the possibility of complex work. For additional features look at my extras. What I need from you: Your Pattern/ Template for Layout Purpose (must be vector/raster format). Logo in vector/raster format to place on apparel. Colors for jersey, hoodie, jacket or any other apparel. Logos position or any text for design. If you Have a Special Idea, inspiration or image, sketch or link you can also share. If you have any question or confusion regarding my gig services, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment