Saturday, May 30, 2020

Create Bulk Custom T Shirt Designs For Print And Merch











About:

Hello there,
I am a Graphics designer.
Professional! kinda, but passionate about my work.


                         # As a seller customer satisfaction is my one and only Concern 


I will design and provide a HIGH SELLING Customized  Print Ready PROFESSIONAL T-shirt or any other merchandise Designs.


Do you want to run a campaign on an Amazon Merch, Tee spring, or any other project for a custom t-shirt or any merchandise business? or a customized original vector T-shirt design for yourself? 




I am here to do all this for you. 


In $5 you will get:
 - HIGH-quality work.
 - Vector, jpg, source ,png Files  (transparent background)
 - HIGH printable Quality 
 - Fast Respond 


You just have to tell me the niche/category: Bulk design, Awareness, etc.



If there any slogans/phrases then write to me for each design and I will create each t-shirt according to your details :)


I am looking forward to working with you.

Please contact me any time, I am available 24/7 in Fiverr Inbox.



 KINDLY CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING. Thank you so much for visiting.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Terrible designs I was over charged I didn’t get any designs completed. Then no response I need my money back.

Seller's Response:

Hello sir, I hope you'll be more responsive and co-operative next time. Thank you and stay safe.

Seller's Response:

Definitely going to use him again. Quick, friendly and did some extra homework on resolution requirements for me. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Eagerly waiting. 😊

Seller's Response:

This is my main man right here!!! Always an absolute pleasure working with you my friend, professional designs, polite and respectable communication (even when I'm being very picky!) Just really does a First Class Job with First Class Attitude. Will recommend his work to everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment