Friday, May 15, 2020

Design Awesome Leggings,Capris And Hoodies For Printful And Pillow Profits











About:

*********  PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER  *********



Welcome to My GIG:



Here you will get everything related to leggings, capris and Hoodies. i design for Fashion Leggings and Yoga Leggings. if you are looking for great designs for Pillow Profit,Printful and Art-of-Where ? Then you are at the right place.



i will design high quality and professional leggings,capris and hoodies for printful,pillow profit, all over print(AOP) and for art-of-where with Print Ready  Source files.



My Packages Include:



  • High Quality Designs
  • Commercial use
  • Revisions
  • Print Ready files
  • In time delivery
  • Source Files (.ai & .psd)


All Print on Demand Websites:



  • Printful
  • Pillow Profits
  • AOP
  • Art-of-Where


My Special Package: Standard Package



I will give female realistic body 3D mockups which will show your awesome design on a female body (Leggings, Capris and Hoodies ) that will help to advertise and boost or viral your design on social media.



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really like the fact that I got my project delivered pretty fast. I wasn't expecting to have it so soon. Thank you very much. Quick response back to me as well, when I requesting this particular gig. I would definitely request this worker again.

Seller's Response:

It was extremely easy and professional to work with this vendor. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

I am extremely satisfied with the seller. He is very easy to work with and always has the time to answer questions and address your concerns. This guy is very talented and can produced top quality designs in days not months. If you are looking for someone who can take your All over print store to the next level, you came to the right place. If you hire Johrnasolutions you can expect Brilliance! Thank you Niaz for the great job you did on my clothes. Will be using you again!

:

nice and very humble person to work with, thanks dude




No comments:

Post a Comment