Sunday, May 17, 2020

Make Custom Illustration T Shirt Design With Hand Drawn











About:



Hello,  My Name is Novan and i'm a professional T-shirt designer and illustrator with more than 5 years' experience.



For this work, I will draw illustrations with hand drawing techniques, (Working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop software).


I will send you a high resolution file in 300 dpi PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as final file, and Ai or PSD file as source files.


Please read all my gig info in this page and Thanks a lot I really appreciate you working with me on this and if you have any question just hit me up!


for a portfolio link please see here: shorturl.at/lEJ08





Feel free to contact me before you place the order! Thank you!




Regards,




Novan





Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best experiences I have had with getting custom work done. Super easy to talk to, great customer service, and created an awesome product

Seller's Response:

This my second round with novan he is great , gets my ideas on point and just glad to be working with him

:

He was very responsive to every request I made, I changed aspects of the design constantly and he responded to each of these very swiftly with good grace. Would 100% reccomend

:

thank you very much

:

Novan was amazing to work with. Prompt reply and great turn around time with concept. Easy to work with. I look forward in working with Novan again.




No comments:

Post a Comment