Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Bulk T Shirt Designs For Teespring, Merch And Printful











About:

Welcome Here



I am offering Bulk Tshirt Packages in fewer Prices and High quality.



Note: All I care about is customer satisfaction first

 All the Designs will be Self Made and High quality (4500x5400) 300DPi



Packages Comparison.



Basic Gig:

In Basic Gig I Provide High Quality 15 Designs for Commercial Use, ($2 per design)



Standard Gig:

In Standard Gig I Provide High Quality 30 Designs for Commercial Use, ($2 per Design)



Premium Gig:

In Premium Gig I Provide High Quality 100 Designs for Commercial Use, ($1.5 per Design)



Thanks For Reading Carefully

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Spectrum is an amazing designer. He takes great passion in his work. Sure, you can get services from the competition, but they pale in comparison to Spectrum. The competition is riddled with spelling issues, inconsistencies, and errors. Spectrum goes through good effort to make sure you're satisfied, as he did me. I had needed some revisions, and he swiftly made dozens of changes for me on the fly. I'd give him 7 stars if I could because hes that damn good. So, what are you waiting for? Go with this amazing designer. You won't be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Second time buying from Spectrum and I am very pleased! Very quick service, makes changes no questions asked, has great customer service. Very kind vendor and great work. I am very happy with spectrum's work and will be a continuous return buyer :)

Seller's Response:

i'm happy to work with you again

:

First order and I'm really happy with the work. professional and fast. Artist is really easy to talk to he answers your questions and very professional I will definitely order more

:

Great Person .. thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment