Saturday, May 9, 2020

Bulk T Shirt Designs For Merch By Amazon Or Teespring











About:



Best Fiverr Gig For Merch By Amazon or Teespring tshirts designs for only $3




Portfolio :https://goo.gl/qBQHAq




Why choose me?


Researched tshirt designs for you

I will give Unique design for MBA or teespring that sell.

I check for trademarks to keep your account safe totally copyright free design

Print Ready file 4500x5400px with 300 dpi PNG files(Transparent Background).Hi REG

Friendly Communication and Fast response.

Free commercial use for lifetime

No copying. Unique and Original designs

Unlimited Revisions.

Free source files

100% Satisfaction.

Free T shirt Mockup
We have a team of t-shirt designers that's why we make a lot of designs in a short time for you



If you have any question related to our service, Please contact me before place your order.


Best Regards

GsNepu




Reviews


:

Seller sent me some else's order twice. My order was three shirts. The first was acceptable. The second shirt had two spelling mistakes. The third shirt had a word missing and I asked for a green camo background and got orange. I asked to have the two shirts with mistakes to be corrected two different times. They still are not right, one still has a spelling mistake. My original order was placed 4/15 and I received final incorrect revisions 4/26. I don't have time to deal with him further. I will pay someone else to clean up the two shirts that are wrong. The only good thing I can say is he was prompt in answering emails but not in delivery.

:

Absolutely very happy with this work. I’m a Ecommerce guy, I honestly didn’t expect all the work would be as I liked, but every single shirt design is sellable! Comes with a mock-up design and the logo itself. I’m very very happy with my purchase. Very satisfied as I don’t even use Fiverr much

:

Very responsive and great work

:

Very fast response and delivery and the designs are absolutely great.

:

good work.. seller was cooperative




No comments:

Post a Comment