Saturday, May 30, 2020

Making Cartoon Illustration For Cover,Tshirt Or Merchandise











About:

Welcome to be Magic Original !



I will creating illustration like your request.
this illustration suitable for book cover, t shirt, wall decor, gift or all merchandise
here about details all my gigs:
basic packages
I will create line art or silhouette simple illustration like your request without colors.


gold packages
I will create character/illustration following your request full colors


platinum packages
I will create package original design including 2 eyecatching designs


need complex/detailed illustration ?
please don't hesitate to discuse before you will purchasing,
we can discusing regarding price, im very glad if we making relationship partner job
and making mutual agreement about price :)


Thanks
amerta


visit for other my gigs : fiverr.com/amertacan

Reviews


:

super satisfied! After some small communication we came together and 8 days later I got an result which overwhelmed my expectations. Thank you very much Amertacan, definitely coming back to you!

:

perfect she is understanding and she pay attention to details...she is the best and i will definitely be working with her again shortly

:

For the price I love it came out way better than expected most definitely recommend and will be using from now on. Thanks for my design and future business to come

:

Has exceeded all expectations on my design ideas.

:

very promt with responding. great artist




No comments:

Post a Comment