Monday, May 18, 2020

Design Sports Jersey And Pants











About:

I'm a Graphics & Multimedia Designer

I will do creative Sublimation Sports jersey designs ready to print and much more.
I have 8 Year Experience as a Digital printing designer/Machine Operator. And i am always loyal to my work that is why.now i'm senior Digital printing designer.


Specialized :

  1. Cycling Jersey, Pants, Cap, 

  2. Football Jersey, Shorts
  3. Cricket Jersey, Trouser, Cap, Bat
  4. Basket Ball jersey , Base Ball jersey 
  5. Sports Women Bra, Legging , Swimming Jersey
  6. Hockey Jersey.....etc


thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service

Seller's Response:

thank you so much dear

Seller's Response:

Great service

Seller's Response:

thanks man

Seller's Response:

One of my favorite sellers to work with, always understands the project. Great Work as Always!




No comments:

Post a Comment