Monday, May 25, 2020

Create Custom Funky Shirt Designs











About:

I work for a print studio and can create designs that are optimal for printing. I have experience in vinyl and screen printing and know what print shops need. 



Work with me and I will create a design that will be cost effective, with an incredible and friendly style. Perfect for your merchandise, special event, or perhaps just personal use. Anything you need!



More examples of what I can do are on my page, and I'd be happy to show you even more from my portfolio. I can do a large range of styles, and no request is too much for me. 



Custom artwork and typography can be included too.



Any further details and questions you would like to discuss? Message me and I can help!

Reviews


:

great work again!

:

thanks we will definitely be using again!

:

Super Fast! Perfect representation of the concept.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment