Sunday, May 31, 2020

Create A Custom Illustration For T Shirt Design











About:

For avoid cancelation :



Please contact me before placing your order.



Please read my gig description and FAQ before placing your order.



Hi, my name is Taofik.

I've got 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator.  And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.



Your design could be any style you like it,funny,nerdy or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your personality!

All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a clear vector version of your illustration. 



Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



If you have more questions please contact me and I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards,

Taofik.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered quickly with exceptional professionalism and quality. I did message him before ordering and he helped me to know that I needed a different service that he offered and I ordered that.

Seller's Response:

thank you..

Seller's Response:

Gave him the guidelines and his artistic intuition exceeded our expectations. His work quality is excellent and he has a very fast turn around time. We've done a good number of projects with him and are excited to do many more.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much..

Seller's Response:

The seller was excellent. He sent me the project throughout the process in order to approve the progress. He made the revisions that I needed in a very timely manner. Great artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment