Sunday, May 24, 2020

Create Custom Cartoon Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Hi! Thanks for checking my gig.



[Please contact me first before placing an order. Thanks!]



I will design you a hand drawn cartoon graphic t-shirt that can came from your Idea in mind. You will get a high resolution PNG file file plus the Vector file included on any package! Just in case you have questions or something to clarify feel free to send me a message.



Packages:



Basic($10):



  • Simple cartoon graphics 
  • High resolution
  • Commercial Use
  • Source File


Detailed($20):



  • Cartoon graphics with shadows and highlights details.
  • High resolution
  • Commercial Use
  • T-Shirt Mock- up
  • Source File
 

Complex($30):   



  • Cartoon graphics with enhanced details.
  • High resolution
  • Commercial use
  • T-Shirt Mock-up
  • Source file


If you have questions of clarifications just send me a message and let us talk about it! 

Thank you so much!



Reviews


:

Multiple revisions were required. You would have to know what you really want before going into this. Service quality is top.

:

Completed my graphic overnight, super fast response time too! I’m very satisfied with the end result, it was exactly what I had in mind. They even added more detail than I expected for no added cost. I will definitely come back for future work, thank you so much!

:

Was great working with this designer communicated really well and in the end we have come up with a great design. Really happy overall.

:

Very impressed and amazed with howlowelo's work! Made my vision come to life and very pleased in how it turned out. Went above and beyond!!

:

honestly i work with alot if designers on here this was the fastest straight up service affordable service this the first time saying it will definetly use aagin




No comments:

Post a Comment