Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Draw A Vector Illustration For Your Skateboard











About:

Hi, May the force be with you


I will Illustrate Amazing stuff/icon Illustration For Your Skateboard. 
My vector illustration and comic style will help make your Skateboard look pretty and cool
in delivering good design and great illustration until you are satisfied.



I am also a skateboarder, I really like David Gonzales, Andrew Reynolds, Leo Romero, Sean Malto, and my drawing reference is from skateboard volcom designs, bakers, elements, plan B, flip, and many more.



What you will get with my gigs are:


  • All Illustration create by hand drawing
  • Awesome Illustration and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching 
  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
  • Commercial Use 
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create artwork until you satisfied ,so please order now!


Let's Rock n' Roll,

Hyneds



***PLEASE send me a message first before you order for clarity and confirmation.

***If possible, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER RIGHT AWAY. There are designs and illustrations that I am not capable of doing (Yes, I cannot draw everything. This is true for every illustrator), so to save us time and effort PLEASE send me a message first. 



Reviews


:

My experience with Deden was great. He went above and beyond to create my perfect board design. He brought my design to life and it looks amazing. It is a birthday present for my sister and he instantly knew the type of look I was trying to achieve. I can’t wait to gift this to my sister. Thank you so much Deden.

:

Amazing job exactly what we wanted!

:

Third project working with him, he's always great and professional! A true talent.

:

Did a very nice job. I am pleased with the result and expect to work with him again!

:

Good experience.Happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment