Thursday, May 14, 2020

Design Tshirts In Bulk For Your Pod Business











About:

I will design t-shirts according to the theme specified by buyer with minimal illustrations. I have been designing graphics for T-shirts for a year and i believe if you order, i will satisfy them for sure.



ABOUT MY SERVICE:



  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • Quick Revisions until you are satisfied
  • Friendly Communication
  • Free Minor changes anytime


NOTE: IF YOU WANT ME TO DO CUSTOM ILLUSTRATIONS, KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE BUYING THE GIG, THANKS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

kainaatmiya’s work is amazing! Creative, one of a kind and eye catching! I will definitely work with them again! Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

I am very happy with my products. The designer was great to work with and really responsive to my request for any changes. A++++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your appreciation :)

Seller's Response:

Always Great!




No comments:

Post a Comment