Friday, May 29, 2020

A Professional Typography Shirt For You











About:

I have created a lot of designs  and I offer 100% satisfaction. I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work.Each work will be made from scratch and will be matching your exact needs and best output. If you have any issues i will try to sort it out.Each Design will be unique patterned to your own style.I am skilled in what I do and I love doing what I do.Lifetime support and refund policy available if not satisfied.


The Services included in the basic gig.


Exceptional design based on your idea or phrase (or any inspiration you can provide)

*if you want me to draw a character/logo (the add on is on the page for standard and basic packages)
High Resolution JPEG (300 dpi)
Free mock-up (as you can see on the page)
Specific typography for you
Super express delivery
Unlimited revision until your satisfaction on 1 design



P.S. I recommend buying the source files so you would have EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to the design for commercial purposes ( for the basic package only)



*FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES*



I do design jobs as a full time work and I do not do my designs halfheartedly. :)



if you have any other questions just drop me a message! Have a great day!

Reviews


:

Great work as usual

:

Great work

:

Great work as always

:

Always a great experience!!! Thank you!!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment