Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draw 3D T Shirt Design With Your Idea Within 2 Hours











About:

About This Gig
HEY! WELCOME to my 3D t shirt design gig 



You want a custom 3D design on your t shirt? Look no further. For just $5, I can provide you an attractive t shirt design that's high resolution and ready to print!



  • I have a fast turnaround time and could guarantee high-quality output.

  • I can deliver in JPG, PNG(by default) , PDF, PSD, AI formats.


  • Features of my service:

    *100% original work

    *100% Satisfaction Guarantied

    * High quality

    * Express delivery in 6 hours

    * Quick Responsiveness


Requirements
  • Text or designing theme?
        (Any kind of vintage,flag,skull,Dog, cat, Fishing and with any graphics elements)
  • How many colors I can use in the t shirt design graphics ?


Need a sample? Let me know, and I’ll send you one from my portfolio.


Important

  • Unlimited revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction.
  • I always stay in contact with my clients after the completion of the projects and make small revisions for free.

If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

polite and fast

Seller's Response:

I know the feedback that you have given me was mistakenly marked but I have quit good experience to work with you.....thanku.....:)

Seller's Response:

Took a while to understand directions

Seller's Response:

your instruction was incomplete thats why to much time consumed sorry for that.....:)

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment