Thursday, May 28, 2020

T Shirt Design And Realistic Mockup











About:

I can make your ideas for a t-shirt visually stunning and professional. I work best with Photoshop and Illustrator. There are some sellers that offer cheap design work with 24 hour turn around for their Gigs only to deliver work that was haphazardly thrown together. I assure you, their is no waste of money or time when you work with me.

process that I use:

  1. Receive a design concept within the selected time-frame after the project commencement.
  2. Request changes to colors, styles, icons, fonts, or any other aspect until the design is perfected to what you like.
  3. Your new, finely-tuned t-shirt design will be packaged up and delivered to you in a variety of high-resolution formats & editable source files.

For my Standard Package you get:

  1. Very high resolution PNG file of your design with transparency, ready for production!
  2. Very high resolution Premium t-shirt mock-up with transparent background! (for use at your website/eshop)
  3. Fast respond time on revisions and inqueries!
  4. Great communication over your ideas for exceptional results!

Please have a look at my other packages as well!

Feel free to contact me for any inquiries you have regarding a new design!

Thank you!





Reviews


:

Mohsinnoor is always very patient and very kind with me. Offers multiple revisions until satisfaction. This is the reason I use him over and over again. I really recommend him if you want quality work delivered.

:

mohsinnoor , was a pleasure to work with. He was very patient when I didn't realize we were on opposite sides of the universe and kept waking him from sleep at 3am. He worked diligently to produce what I wanted. He made every revision I asked for without a moments hesitation. I LOVED the end result, even when we had a difference of opinion on the price , he was able to patiently explain to me the process he took to create for me what I was asking for and was still willing to negotiate the price. in the end after he explained I was more than happy to pay his price. I definitely would recommend mohsinnoor.

:

experience and creative designer. High quality job. Limitless revisions. I would definitely recommend him. Great job!!

:

Delivered quality design in timely fashion

:

Mohsinnoor is very patient and understanding in providing the vision of the art you are trying to achieve. He will not rush you nor make you feel uncomfortable in asking for revisions. He definitely strives to deliver 100% of what you want. I definitely recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment