Monday, May 4, 2020

Let You Choose From Custom Leggings Or Yoga Design











About:

1. Hello you can choose from an array of high quality leggings designs. which can be used for Printful, Printify, Print trendz and any other print platforms



2. Pattern making and custom prints are also offered where you can have a picture of you, your loved one or your pet created in a pattern and for high quality printing on a T-Shirt or leggings. 



3. If you are Not seeking great communication, high quality, and fast delivery this gig is not for you.



You can have a choice of  many different custom made legging designs, choose from:


  • Pattern
  • Typography
  • Illustration of leggings or yoga pants
  • Graphical Design


Printful design template is 48x41.5 inches 300 DPI -or you can specify your own custom template if using a different printing platform.



Full service details:

- Commercial use

- PNG

- High Resolution 300dpi

- Source file 

- 3D Mock-ups (Printful or Artofwhere all sides legging)



4. I complete gigs in 24 hrs or less. depending on client. 



I also do Background Removal/ white background and  Pattern design.



Thank you for choosing my services in advance. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

working with a pro

Seller's Response:

Great working with you, thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Her work makes me smile...

Seller's Response:

Thank you, that's my objective to make my customers smile :) - means you are happy with my work.

Seller's Response:

Very nice thank you. I’m sure I’ll contact you in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment