Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create Custom T Shirt Design For You











About:

Note

* No Weed

* No Pig 
* No Beer 
* No Cigarette  

* No Christian Designs Please



                           *** Welcome to my t shirt design gig ***



Are you looking t shirt design for your teespring , amazon , teeziely , shopify  or for other work



then i am here with 3 years of experiences in t shirt designing .



why you use this gig?



* always respect my buyers. 
  1. Eye catching design as per your requirements.
  2. 100% commercial Rights over the design.
  3. Delivery files will be in PNG and JPG Format.
  4. Free Source Files (AI Files, PSD Files, PDF Files).
  5. Free of Cost High Quality Tee-Shirt Mock-up.
  6. Super express delivery.
  7. Unlimited Revision until your satisfaction
  8. Free font link for typography design.
  9. Great & Friendly communication.




 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well, this is not my first experience with this seller. And again, the work is very satisfactory. Again, thanks a mile!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot sir.

Seller's Response:

Working with Shujonbondhu once again is such a pleasure especially since I am a crazy person who doesn't know what I am doing and easily confused and spooked yet she remained calm and offered solutions and I know would never give up on me. She is a true artist who cares about customer satisfaction and once again I would strongly recommend her.

Seller's Response:

Its my work sir,,, thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

I have used seller many times and this time he delivered services exactly how I asked. He was very patient as he always is. This time communication was very well for me. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment