Monday, May 4, 2020

Draw Awsome Vector Your Car Illustration











About:

My name putra and I am a graphic designer over the last ten years of designing, I primarily use Illustrator , corel draw.

I am a hardworking person and always willing to deliver the best quality.



Experienced in creating professional design for personal and corporate. My objective is to work on creating illustration and print design that not only good looking but also appropriate and meet the client expectation.



On this  services, i'll make awesome vector design of your car jdm style,

you can used it to make t-shirt, sticker, poster, wallpaper
or other item.



FILE THAT YOU WILL GET:

1.Editable Illustrator file (.ai)

2.High Resolution JPG file (.jpg)

3.High Resolution PNG file with transparent background (.png)









Reviews


:

Great to work with and executed the details perfectly! Really brought my design to life. Will definitely reach out to work with designer again!

:

The work of kdlzdesign is clearly on another level. The quality of his illustration far exceeds what I expected. Dealing with kdlzdesign, has been very correct. He is very kind. Looking at his work, there is not much more to add. Excellent work. Thank you kdlzdesign.

:

very good designer

:

awesome, thanks

:

Excellent work and communication. I am very happy with the end result. I had a lot of questions and they were all answered and addressed. I have many more designs I will be doing with kdlzdesign !!




No comments:

Post a Comment