Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create Custom Typography Tshirt Designs











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

please read gig and package details before placing your order.

 



 services you will get :

 you will get 



  •  free Mockup image
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Printable resolution 
  •  2400px × 2400px with 300dpi Png file 
  •  you will also get vector or Ai file.
  • 100% commercial rights
  • unlimited revisions
  • money back guarantee


Ai file will be inboxed to you once the order is marked as completed



you can place your order now.

if you still have any question please contact me in the inbox. thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again this seller was very patient with me and all of my revisions. He completed the revisions very quickly. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use him.

:

Thank you kindly for your great work, really appreciate it. I had an obscure request based on the fact that I wanted to use this designer on an ongoing basis, and they very kindly delivered the service for me without question. I look forward to working on many more designs together. One Love!!! :)

:

The seller is an amazing graphic designer. He did great with my requested modifications and he was very patient with me.

:

Excellent working with the seller. Received designed in a timely manner and it was exactly what I asked for!

:

It’s okay...




No comments:

Post a Comment