Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create Seamless Textile Patterns And Placement Designs











About:

Please contact me before placing an order. Thank you.



My Seamless Patterns or Placement Designs are ideal for use on:



  • Cushion covers
  • Duvet covers / comforters
  • Pillow shams
  • Throw blankets
  • Curtains
  • Shower curtains
  • Bath towels
  • Bath mats


You can choose from hand drawn/ painted designs using watercolors/gouache/ink and pen or digital designs created in Adobe Photoshop.



All of my packages:

  • contain High Resolution JPEG files 
  • are free for commercial use
  • playful color combinations


The Premium package also contains the source file in PSD or TIFF with all the layers included.



Reviews


:

I had a great experience working with Flow Patterns to create my designs. Can't fault her work! Speedy delivery and high quality design skills.

:

very satisfied with final outcome

:

very pleased with result.

:

Superb Graphic Designer. Great communication, fast delivery and high quality designs. Highly recommend.

:

Excellent design, perfect theme & very professional work. Thank you I will order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment