Monday, May 4, 2020

Create Realistic T Shirt Design And 3D Mockup











About:

Realistic T shirt design and 3d mockup


If you know what you want, give me detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.


WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
Unique, Eye-Catching design created to sell, to be sold or to be seen.
Clean Vector Based Artwork
High Quality print-ready file (6000 x 6000 pixels 300 DPI approx)
Creative Design Advice(if you need).
100% Commercial Rights over the design.
Full Design Modification Support(whenever you need it, I will be in touch).
If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you order.




Need things to Start :


1. Logo
2. Colors 
3. Related Info


3D ON DEMAND ( NOT INCLUDES IN THIS PACKAGE PRICE ): 
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Leggings, American Football, Soccer, 
Baseball, basketball, Hoodies, ICE Hockey

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment