Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design Tshirts In Bulk For Your Pod Business In Just 1 Dollar











About:

Hello I'm Shan!



If you're starting a POD Business on Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, Society6 or any other T-Shirt website and you're looking for someone who can create T-Shirts in bulk, then you've come to the right place.



We will create T-Shirt designs in bulk for your POD store so you can sell more uniquely designed shirts. We offer unique illustrations so you don't have to worry about anything.



Why choose me?



  • Super creative designs
  • High Resolution (4500x5400 px) 300 DPI (Print Ready file)
  • Sourcefile (ai, pdf)
  • Free T-shirt Mock Up

  • Money back guarantee

  • Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
  • 100% Commercial rights


What information do I need to start?



  • I need the text or quotations that you need to get Designed on the T-Shirt.
  • If you have any specific idea or concept you need, you can provide me with a reference image.
  • i have the creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public.



    Contact me if you have any query related to my gig

    Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a such a talented designer who listens to the request and correct them down and gives the best final outcome ! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

thankyou sir, please come back again too.

Seller's Response:

I have used hiphopbean multiple times to design for my clothing brand. He is my preferred designer. He is responsive and attentive. When I accepted my order, it was because it was absolute perfection. I highly recommend this user.

Seller's Response:

thanks alot sir! do come again at anytime, have a great day.

Seller's Response:

best designer for me




No comments:

Post a Comment