Friday, May 1, 2020

A Bulk T Shirt Designs For Merch By Amazon











About:

Hello


i will Do a Bulk T Shirt Designs For Merch By Amazon Or Printful



Welcome 

To My Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Printful T, etsy etc shirts Designs Gig.



I have a long experience in 
MERCH BY AMAZON, PRINTFUL , TEESPRING . Also other POD BUSINESS. Especially in T-shirts field.I have benefited a lot of this experience with i become professional in T-shirts Design so now i decided to start work here.


what you will get:-


  • 100% Original Design/No Copy
  • Trademark free tshirts
  • Unlimited Revision Until Satisfaction
  • 100% Commercial Rights 
  • Available Source File = Ai-png-jpeg-vector
  • High Quality File with 300dpI
  • Free T-shirt Mock up
  • Fast & Friendly Communication   


IF YOU NEED ANY COMPLEX DESIGN, PLEASE CONTACT ME  FIRST

Reviews


Seller's Response:

These designs are way better than anything I could've created myself. I know that I picked to right person to make these designs for me

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Very little communication from seller, which was a bit odd. However, since they seem to work like an agency it makes some sense. I actually had to reach out to them but end result was great. Quality work delivered in timely fashion.

:

Very nice I will definitely use their services again and again.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment