Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Any Flag T Shirt Design











About:

            *** WELCOME TO MY FLAG TSHIRT  GIG***


Hi, I am tshirtmaster. I am a professional 
Graphic designer with 3 year experience. 


I will do create any county tattered or feded flag Tshirt for commercial use and rady to printed. 
My design is very unique that improve your Business.
If you oder my gig I will give you the service :


1.Design based on your idea.
2.Delivery high resolution png,jpg,psd,file.
3.High resolution images (4000px ×4000px).
4.High qulllaty t shirt mock-up (presentation).
5.Unlimited revision until your complete Satisfaction.
6.100%Money Back Guarantee.
7.100% Unique Design.
8 100%Clean design.
9.Full-time support.
10 Fast delivery.




Note: I am expart American flag t shirt design.


For your kind information Contruc with me before oder my gig


Reviews


:

Great job any changes that I needed he changed with no problem

:

Fine working with him, but the quality was a bit lower than I was expecting. No real imagination

:

Another great job, that's why i keep using him.

:

Another great job I really like the designs thanks.

:

Fast delivery and good communications!




No comments:

Post a Comment