Monday, April 5, 2021

Design You A Custom Esports Or Sports Hoodie Design











About:

I will be offering you a high quality hoodie design with a print file so you can get it produced from anywhere you want! I work closely with a production company and could help you get your hoodies produced and shipped if you would like. 



When ordering a design from me you can expect:

- Great service

- A high quality end product (design)

- Experience within the field

- Help with production

- A high quality .png file for the hoodie

- A print file in .ai format to get the hoodie produced



Please get in touch with me if you have any questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Paid for 2 concepts and received basically the same concept with minor revisions. Time for approval was too fast I didn't have time to get additional feedback form my client.

:

Hey, im open to make any changes you want, you have unlimited revisions! You only paid for 1 concept but please let me help you make any changes you want!

:

amaizing and fast profitional work

:

great service

:

very great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment