Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design A Unique T Shirt Design











About:

I will design unique T-Shirt design

Hi There,

Welcome to my gig.



Are you looking for awesome t shirt design? Here is the right place.



!!!!!  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY  !!!!!

  • If you need draw/sketch image, please CONTACT ME first before make order
  • If you need buy more than 3 design, please contact me for CUSTOM ORDER

What You Will Get :

 There are 3 packages include. Please select what do you want

 PNG transparent - 300 dpi Print Ready

 PDF - Source File

Unlimited Revision

★ 100% Satisfaction/Money Back Guarantee

SPECIAL:

- Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first) 

- If your given instruction not fits with my requirement I’ve got rights to cancel the order

- Response sometime take little longer, but we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

- Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding to my service.

Note: 

- Do not tell to copy any design or use any copyrighted material. 

- Each order handle carefully and response time might take few hours please co-operate patiently.
 

Thank you again for visiting my gig! look forward to working with you..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was really BAD I have been using fivver for years and never have anythng bad to say even on a medium deliverance! This seller designed a basic design one colour and did not even work with the concept he was given even though I took the time to ensure that he was capable before ordering he has given me a sketch that I can do absolutely nothing with and I immediately refused the delivery and he said he was redesigning according to the brief I gave him originally. Im angry really that fivver just completed this order whilst this seller was supposed to be giving new correct revisions.

:

Didnt agree with that. I'm redesigning it. But order automatically completed. It's not my fault. I agreed yo redesign everything and send to you as you request. Please understand the system. You didn't click the request for revision button. That's why order automatically completed. Hope you understand that.

:

Best seller!

:

Awesome seller.

:

Love my logo




No comments:

Post a Comment